Are you trying for the forklift licence renewal in Brisbane? To renew your forklift licence, you need to have a number of details ready. The licence renewal application process at High Risk Work (HRW) Licence Online Services includes:
- High Risk Work (HRW) licence number and your detail personal data that is furnished on your original licence.
- QGOV/Microsoft/Google account – If you don’t have an account, you can register for your QGOV account while applying for the forklift licence renewal Brisbane.
- HRW renewal notice number – It’s available on the top left corner of your renewal notice.
- Customer Reference Number (CRN) from any of the following licence card issued by Brisbane Transport and Main Roads.
- Driver’s licence issued by Brisbane
- Marine licence indicator card
- Age proof card
- An High Risk Work product number given by TMR
- Industry authority card
In addition to the above-mentioned documents, you are required to keep your debit or credit visa card ready because you need to pay the fee for the renewal of forklift licence.
If you do not have a Customer Reference Number (CRN), you can submit an application. WHSQ will contact and assist you in getting your Customer Reference Number (CRN).
TMR will use the digital photograph and signature you uploaded to print the HRW licence. You may have to visit any TMR counter to provide your photograph and signature and create an account. You are also required to make a competency declaration for forklift licence renewal Brisbane.
If you have applied for forklift licence renewal process before the expiry date, your licence will remain current as long as you keep your renewal confirmation and keep your receipt with you.
On the other hand, if you have applied for the renewal after the expiry date, you need to wait for the forklift renewal application approved to get your status current and updated.